Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Beauty Corner: Oil base Serums for the Face

While flipping through out several magazines and reading through alot of beauty blogs lately I have been seeing alot of talk about facial oils. Which reduces winkles,creates smaller pores and creates an acne free enviroment . So far I've had my own experience with Keihls Midnight Recovery Concentrate which by far has been the best oil for me. I suffer from a combination skin type and my T-zone area is consistently oily. I use the Keihls Midnight Recovery Concentrate at least 3nights a week. It's very light and seeps into the skin very quickly without leaving behind a greasy residue. I do see the results which includes a cleaner face ,visibly smaller pores, and a brighter complexion, and reduces dark marks. So I see why everybody would go crazy for these oils some of them are amazing. Here are some of the ones that I've heard great reviews for on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment