Monday, February 3, 2014

Beauty Corner: My Beauty Regime

At a young age I dealt with major acne problems. It all began in the 4th grade when I notice pimples all over my face my mom tried everything to get rid of them and nothing worked. I dealt with this issue throughout Middle School and finally after my 7th grade year my sister got me to use the original Proactive formula. I used it because I basically had no other alternative and within a month it worked cleared all of my acne and never really had a issue ever since. But because of that experience I use products that benefits my skin to prevent me from going through that again. Most recently I started using Dickensons Witch Hazel Toner and Keihls Midnight Recovery Concentrate and it has worked wonders its an arm and a leg at $70 a bottle but its worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment