Friday, June 28, 2013

Beauty Tip: Milk of Magnesium as A Primer.

Yes the title is correct...the product you use to correct an upset tummy is the same product that can be used as primer. I suffer from having an oily skin so wearing make up in the summer in South Florida is hell for me. I've tried everything to Control it but nothing has worked. So a friend of mine who Is a professional makeup artist told me to try milk of magnesium. At first I gave her a weird look and then I blurted out "the laxative"! She then laughed and said yes the laxative. So I went to my local drugstore and purchased it no brand in particular but I did stay away from the flavored ones because of my sensitive skin. When I applied it under my makeup it was magical I didn't have to worry about blotting or even re-applying my makeup it stayed in place and remained matted. I really recommend this inexpensive technique and it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment