Friday, March 15, 2013

Our Services

I really would like for you to give me an opportunity to give your life and wardrobe a fashion uplift. From what I have seen people go through many life changing events that requires them to hire a fashion stylist to come and totally renovate your wardrobe, closet and style.I have plenty of experience in retail, management,fashion merchandising and styling . I am in love with the career path I've chosen and I am very passionate about my craft. I have a bubbly personality but very assertive attitude. I am passionate about anything I put my mind too and I love working hard because at the end of the day it gives me a sense of satisfaction.With all that being said thank you so much ahead of time because I am really looking forward to speaking and working with you. Events (Weddings, Quinces, Bar Mitzvahs, Award Ceremonies and many more...) Free Lance(Merchandiser, Stylist and Fashion Designer) -New Store opening (Merchandiser) -Special Events(Fashion Stylist) -Fashion Shows(I've done the mercedes benz fashion show for 6years now so I have fashion show production and styling experience) -Fashion Photo Shoots -Closet Organizer -Personal Stylist (for everyday wear for both Men and Women) -Personal Shopper(Men, Women, Children) -Tailor Please feel free to email me sofashsomagz@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment